Monday, April 27, 2015

Music to My Ears...

My music obsession has been getting a little out of control lately. (The playlist for my new WIP is about 50 songs long and growing more by the day.) So I thought I'd do another Music to My Ears post, since it's been a while, and I'm in the mood to procrastinate today. :-)

Speaking of procrastinating, I've spent a lot of time in the last few weeks discovering tons of new music in random Spotify playlists. There's a lot of clicking around involved, but every once in a while I'll come across a song that has perfect tone for my newest project; a creepy, emotional thriller set in the heart of the French Quarter.

Like these:






I'd be so lost without my music. Sometimes hearing the right song at the right time suddenly inspires a solution to a problem I've been unable to fix for days, thus ending my string of procrastination as quickly as it came on. Good music + being productive? Ah, yes please.

Happy Monday!
Megan.

3 comments:

  1. Find free music at the click of your mouse

    music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    music

    ReplyDelete