Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday!!



Thankful Thursday is brought to you my Megan Whitmer. Because she's amazing, and has the best ideas. A weekly does of thankfulness is something I thin all of us need. If you want to participate, go here and add your post to the linky!


This might sound a little strange, but this week I'm thankful for social media.

Less than a week ago I came up with the idea for CP Matchmaker. The thought that I could possibly connect other people with amazing CP's was so exciting! But ultimately, it would only be as successful as the people who participated.

Having something like Twitter at my disposal made all the difference. In the four days since I announced the party I've gotten almost 400 page views on my blog, and SO many people have reached out to tell me they've been spreading the word.

Without social media, CP Matchmaker would have been dead in the water.

I'm also thankful for all the people who have helped put this together. All my CP's for blogging and spreading the word, while also helping me brainstorm the details and design the blog buttons. Brenda Drake for pitching in and blogging, and tweeting about the party. All the complete strangers who have retweeted my annoyingly frequent links to my blog.

I'm thankful for all of it. And I hope this Monday, (January 20th) all of you get exactly what you need out of #CPMatch.


What are you thankful for this week?

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I love the CPMatch idea. It's such a great one. People are always looking for CPs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So very cool! I'm always amazed by the hard work bloggers put into organizing such awesome events. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always thankful for social media! Writers are so supportive, and it's nice to be able to connect with them. Although as an actual teenager, I hate social media. I don't care if you took a selfie third period during English. Congrats, you're going places. On that note, I'm not on Twitter as a teenager, but I should probably get on as a writer. Especially since the CP Match sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete