Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thankful Thursday!


Thankful Thursday is brought to you Megan Whitmer. Because she's amazing, and has the best ideas. A weekly dose of thankfulness is something I think all of us need. If you want to participate go here and add your post to the linky!

This week I'm thankful for my CP's. (Okay, so MOST weeks I'm thankful for my CP's but especially this week.)

Among new years resolutions, and holiday weight, and post Christmas chaos, for me, there's a whole mess of writing related stress. I've blogged before about how scared I am to query for the first time, and how I lack the confidence I think I should have at this point. That's where my CP's come in. They push me, and nag me, and irritate the crap out of me until I'm forced to suck it up and DO something with what I've created.

Thanks to these wonderful ladies, I've sent out my very first query, and amazingly, I DID NOT throw up. Not even a little bit. :-)

What are you thankful for this week?

Toodles!

8 comments:

  1. Your CPs LOVE YOU and want to see you succeed :) We are so thankful for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Megan! Congrats on sending out your first query! I'll cross my fingers for you as soon as I'm finished typing this. What am I thankful for? Another day, a loving family, and health.

    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are wonderful things to be thankful for Tracey! Thank you for the crossed fingers!

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! And congrats on sending out your first query! Sounds like you have really awesome CPs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO have really awesome CP's. And thank you! I hope your year is fantastic Kimberly.

      Delete
  4. Megan! Don't be nervous. Querying IS scary, but seriously, TBT is in great shape. It's SO GOOD. I'm so proud of you for sending your first query!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Megan. It's mainly just a fear of something I've never done before. But there are so many wonderful people like you cheering me on. I think I'll be okay. :-)

      Delete