- Watching my 9 month old sway back and forth in her swing
- Calculating the calories in homemade pizza with crust made from greek yogurt (210 calories a slice, by the way)
- Looking up Reese Witherspoon's mug shot
- Sticking and unsticking post-it notes around my computer screen like a wreath
- Throwing a tennis ball for my dog
- Tickle fights with a 4 year old
- Refreshing my email a thousand times (I wasn't even expecting anything)
- Measuring my wrist size (5 3/4 inches)
- Practicing my signature, you know, for when I'm famous?
What do you think? I've been on a real grey/yellow or grey/orange kick lately. We live in base housing so you have to get paint colors approved, and I was even thinking about taking some orange down to the housing office and seeing what they say because a grey and orange basement would be pretty cool.
I'm more prone to run-on sentences when I'm procrastinating.
Anyhoo, how do you like the new look?