Monday, February 25, 2013

Book Suggestions?

I haven't exactly had a lot of time to read lately. I have this stack of books on my shelf that I should really get to, but I haven't had the chance. And I don't really mind. Usually I'm chomping at the bit to read, and I couldn't figure out the problem, and then I did.

I'm not reading because there's nothing exciting I'm really looking forward to. I love it when an author gets me so hooked I'm dying to read another book of theirs, but its frustrating waiting a year for something new and never finding anything good to read in the mean time.

I'm having bad book luck...

So I'm asking you. What have you read lately that you would recommend?

Any breathtaking love stories?

Or maybe something filled with fantastically breathtaking awesomeness?

Anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment