Sunday, August 12, 2012

Yes, I'm Alive!

Hello! According to Blogger it's been almost two months since my last post, and if you've been following me in the sense that you actually read my posts, then you'll know its because I had a baby!

My daughter, Pemberly Katherine was born July 23rd and has effectively taken over every ounce of my life that wasn't previously used up by my three year old son and our four month old beagle. So, of course while I'm up for a 3am feeding, or wrist deep in diapers all I can think about is writing, and plotting, and outlining, and changing this, and moving that, and cool titles, etc, etc, etc.

But with all this cuteness, I can hardly complain!


And while she's currently only 3 weeks old (almost) I'm chomping at the bit to get back into the swing of things; meaning regular posts, commenting on blogs, actually writing, and hopefully a critique partner search. In the mean time all the available space in my brain is taken up by people who don't exist and places I've never actually been to.

That sounds insane, but you know what I mean. I hope. Am I nuts? I hope not.


Diaper time. Toodles. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's gorgeous. Congratulations and enjoy those baby snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is certainly a bundle of adorable.

    ReplyDelete