Saturday, March 31, 2012

Missing Out!

Somehow a new Safetysuit album came out in January and I've been completely oblivious! I feel a little bit like that person that runs around telling everyone news that stopped being news months ago. HOW DID I MISS IT?

I might add that I'm SO completely addicted to Safetysuit. I listened to their last album so many times I dreamed about the lyrics. Yes, I'm that pathetic. So for me to not have this thing on pre-order has to be some kind of crime.

So I've spent most of today blaring the new album in my headphones while I worked on Wolfy Love Story some more. (The Blood Train needs a little break, you know how it is.) So I'm writing two books at the same time, to my favorite band of all time.

You know how some days are just better than others? Today was just one of those days.

Who's your favorite band? Who can you listen to over and over?



1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Safteysuit until now (I know, I know, I'm sorry. :( ). But I really like the songs that you posted! I'll be sure to check them out.

    My favorite band of all time is Muse. I first found them six years ago and I can still listen to all their albums without getting tired of them.

    I've left you a blog award over at:
    http://lylawrites.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-awards-galore-sequel.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete