Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lucky 7 Meme


Yesterday Tracey tagged me for the Lucky 7 Meme, and I know I just said no more tagging... but this one is fun! So here are the rules:

1. Go to page 77 of your current MS
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines - sentences or paragraphs - and post them as they're written. No cheating
4. Tag 7 authors
5. Let them know

I would have given just about anything for one of Richard’s knives.

Fight or flight. I scrambled over the next seat faster than I’d ever moved in my whole life. There was hissing all around me, and I could hear the snap of their little jaws as the more vicious ones tried to bite me from the floor.


A few feet from the door I saw something fall out of the luggage compartment above me and I freaked out and smacked it away before it landed on me. A jet black cobra landed on the seat near my foot and reared up to strike.

Ha! That ended in a pretty cool place! So there you go, page 77 of The Blood Train :-)

Now for my 7 tags!

Cherie Colyer
Avery Marsh

Ellen Faith


Jesi Marie
Debbie Barr

and
Kimberly Zook


Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Megan. Thanks for thinking of me. This does sound like fun. I'll aim to post mine Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tthanks for playing! Great excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My post is up, if you want to check it out: http://cheriecolyer.blogspot.com/2012/03/lucky-7-meme-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, your excerpt was super exciting. And the title is pretty darn awesome, too.

    I just put mine up at my site. Thanks for tagging me. :)

    ReplyDelete