Monday, February 6, 2012

Sharing Is Caring!

I'm in the sharing mood, and since I did nothing but procrastinate on the internet today instead of finishing my draft of The Blood Train, the least I can do is share my spoils with my lovely readers!

Most importantly, and most excitingly... it's time for another Campaign! Rachael Harrie has decided it's time for her 4th Writer's Platform Building Campaign, for all those aspiring authors to build their audience! I participated in the 3rd campaign and had a blast, so I hope you will too.

What are you waiting for? Go sign up!

In other news!

YA Highway shared an awesome post on why it's not a bad thing to start over.

Nathan Bransford, former literary agent extraordinaire, gave some helpful advice on how to get back into the swing of things when your writing life decides to take a little detour.

Rachelle Gardener sheds some light on when it's OK to call an agent or editor.

And last, but certainly not least, my favorite commercials from the Superbowl! It's tied between the Audi vampire party, and the naked M&M.






What do you think? Which one was better?

20 comments:

  1. Heya! I'm also in the Paranormal Romance campaign group. Good to "meet" you :-)

    xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta go with the M&M one. :-)
    Thanks for the helpful links, too.

    I'm in your para romance platform group. Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I do love superbowl commercials.

    I saw you in the YA group for the campaign. Glad to see you on board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say hi to a fellow Campaigner. I'm in your Paranormal Romance group. This is my first time participating and I'm excited to meet new writer friends and discover new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those are great, but the vamps getting cooked made me laugh harder. *grin*

    I look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail. Go team fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not gonna lie, the nice thing about living overseas is that I don't have to watch Superbowl anything ;)

    Following you from the campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I'm in the paranormal group too. This is my first time joining the campaign and I'm looking forward to meeting you through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from the Campaign trail! I love the naked m&m commercial. I was laughing like a lunatic. The vamp one was pretty funny too. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Megan! I am a new follower from the Fantasy group :) Look forward to connecting on the Campaign trail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I'm following you from the campaign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello fellow campaigner. I'm in your group too.

    My vote is for the Vampire Party Ad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are in the same group for the platform-building campaign so I thought I would stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And I'm in your YA group. Nice to meet you and I really liked the Ferris Bueller/Broderick Honda commercial...

    ReplyDelete
  14. HA! I hadn't seen the Vampire ad. That was amusing.

    And I'm so excited to check out the Nathan Bransford article - that's definitely the situation I'm in so hopefully there's some useful advice in there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, visiting from the campaign. This is my first time as a campaigner and I'm looking forward to meeting loads of new writer buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi from the campaign, love the poll on the left. Fur, fur, fur! Okay I should have chose wings. Dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved those super bowl commercials!

    I'm campaigning too! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Megan! Fellow horror writer here. That vampire Audi ad is priceless. Nice to meet you! *curtsies*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there! I'm in the same Group3 with you. Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Good luck and have fun with the campaign challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahahaha I love the Vamp ad. :-D

    Fellow Campaigner here to say hi.

    ReplyDelete