I refuse to call them New Years Resolutions, because I think that's just making sure none of it actually gets accomplished! So, this year I'm trying to keep it all realistic, short, sweet, and to the point.
1. Actually finish a story I start. (As well as conquering my short attention span.)
2. Read 50 books.
3. Celebrate 5 years with my amazing husband.
4. Save up for an iMac!
5. Start querying to agents before the end of the year.
6. Meet some more AMAZING people on this blog.
7. Win NaNoWriMo
8. See The Hunger Games movie at least 3 times. :-)
9. Get a dog
10. Write a minimum of 4,000 words a week.
So there you have it. I think its all somewhat realistic! Maybe not number 5, but that's only due to my habit of abandoning WIP's halfway through. If I can kick that, I think I'm in pretty good shape!
Any goals for you? How many words do you hope to write every week this year?
Happy New Year!