Friday, December 30, 2011

My Favorite Books of 2011

I'd like to say there's a specific order to this list, but who am I kidding. I've read so many books this year that its really very difficult to sort them out and match them to numbers. With that said, here is my list of the all time best reads of this year:


Oh and these are just books that I READ in 2011, not ones that were necessarily released this year.



The Scorpio Races, by Maggie Stiefvater

Anna Dressed In Blood, by Kendare Blake

Forever, by Maggie Stiefvater

The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, by Seth Grahame-Smith

Water For Elephants, by Sara Gruen

I Am Number Four, by Pittacus Lore

and

If I Stay, by Gayle Foreman


1 comment:

  1. I really want to read Anna Dressed in Blood.
    good list you have. Night Circus was one of my favorite reads this year too :)

    ReplyDelete