Monday, September 26, 2011

Quote of the Day!

I'm tumbling headfirst into the new WIP. Apparently Wolfy Love story is shelved for the time being, but hey, it wouldn't be the first time.

I've updated the WIP playlist tab at the top, as well as the writing collage, check it out if you want, if not that's cool too.

:-)

I'm in a creepy mood thanks to "The Blood Train" so I'm going to go with Edgar Allen Poe again.



This is my favorite:


"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!'
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!'
Merely this and nothing more."

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote. And your new WIP sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete