Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Third Writers' Platform-Building Campaign!

Well it's no secret that I've been blogging to thin air for this past year with a single lonely comment in response, but thanks to the ever smiling Rachele Alpine, I've been turned onto something- quite frankly- AWESOME.

The Third Writers' Platform-Building Campaign is the brain child of Rachael Harrie, and its goal is to bring together lots and lots of wonderful people in the writers community and building our platforms.

Now, I don't know about you, but building my platform and meeting other people with a love for writing who are trying to do the same thing, sounds like just what the doctor ordered.

The Campaigns run twice a year from February to April, and August to October. The last chance to sign up for this one is August 31st so get on over there!

Well, go on! What are you waiting for?

:-)

14 comments:

  1. Hi Megan,

    I'm excited about the campaign and looking forward to getting to know you in the Beginner Bloggers group!

    East Bay Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan, I'm in your blogging group saying hello :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan-
    I'm your newest follower! Just stopping by from the new blogger group campaign trail to say, "hello!" I've been blogging for almost a year - still learning and having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a fellow campaigner--and your newest follower. See you around the campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello guys! It's great to have you here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Megan! Nice to meet you, groupie. :) I'm in your YA (all genres) group. The Campaign was a blast last time, and I'm sure it'll be even more fun this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, fellow campaigner. Thanks for stopping by my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Megan - Stopping by to say hi! I'm a follower not too! Let me know where else your networked and I'll follow you there too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I'm a fellow Campaigner and I'm looking forward to reading mor eof your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy I joined the Campaign and so excited to get to know all of you guys! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. fellow campaigner from the beginner blogger group.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Megan, thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm looking forward to blogging with you during the Campaing :-) I'm your newest follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fellow paranormal campaigner here. I think your blog is actually very colorful, unique and creative! Kinda jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete