Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My First Award!

Yesterday I received my very first ever blog award!



The Liebster award is supposed to promote bloggers with less than 200 followers, with the basic premise that you pay it forward and give it out to five more people.

I'm all about paying it forward. So here are five very cute/awesome/funny/inspirational blogs I've discovered through the Campaign. :-)

Jenny over at In Somnis Veritas

Sarah from The Restless Writer

Kelly from Writtled

Cristina from Once Upon A Time

and

Leigh Ann of The Naptime Novelist


And a big (maybe awkward) hug to Cherie Colyer for thinking of me and giving me my first award. You made my day. :-)

Megan.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I got one from Cherie as well. What a nice surprise when I checked my blog this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, Megan! That's so nice of you. Makes my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, thank you so much for thinking of me... I will pay it forward on my blog tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and THANK YOU! You're sweet to think of me :) I'm off to make a post about claiming this awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so sweet - thank you so much! I'm so flattered! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! You're awesome! I'm just getting around to responding (and this is why I didn't sign up for the campaign this time around!) but I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete