Tuesday, November 2, 2010

AAAAHHH

I can't even remember the last time I posted a blog entry. Nobody reads this blog anyway so I'm sure nobody noticed I was gone, however I was across the country for two weeks, and when I got home my computer got a virus and I lost my entire NaNoWriMo outline!

AAAAHHH

The wonderful folks down at Geek Squad were able to copy everything else onto a new computer thankfully but the outline was lost.

But I rebounded and have written almost 5,000 words towards my Nano goal of 50,000 in just a day with 29 left to go. So I made lemonade with those terrible, virus-y lemons. Yes I just made up a word.


NaNoWriMo!!!!

Oh and I bought a Nano tote bag from the website, as well as one of their brown travel mugs, that are apparently going to be unavailable soon. So Yay me.

Be back soon. I have to keep writing.... Go vampires!

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment