Monday, September 13, 2010

It's one am... ONE A.M.

Insomnia, why do you plague me? I feel like those poor little cartoon characters with the solitary cloud over their heads, constantly raining. Only the rain isn't a metaphor for me being sad, its literal. As in the rain is hitting me in the face and I can't sleep!

In other news I found out that a half hour on an elliptical burns around 500 calories, yay me. And I named my novel- well potential novel- and finished the major points in my outline. It'll take me a week or so to fill in the boring stuff in between the major plot twists and then I'm done and ready for NaNoWriMo.

I'm also starting my outline for my big epic elf novel. That's right I said elves. I miss writing though. I've been plugging away on outlines but the writing is stuck. I guess that means I have writers block, and outline prosperity. Oh well, works for me.


Have I mentioned how much I hate outlines?


Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment