Thursday, August 5, 2010

YAY GAY MARRIAGE!

I may not be everyone's friend for posting something like this on the internet, but I dont really care.

In case you've had your head in the dirt ostrich style for the last few days I'm talking about the reversal of California's gay marriage ban!

Its important for me to say that though I believe a higher power exists, I do not for one minute believe he would have created this planet just for us to discriminate- yet again- the people who live on it.

It doesn't affect me if two lesbians get married, and who am I to tell them they cant? Its their right to have every ceremony available to straight people, but its America's way to single out a group of people and make them feel like crap for years. (See the civil rights movement, the treatment of Asians during WWII, any Arab in the US right this very second.)

Anyway, I'm thrilled and happy for everyone this affects in California, and hope it spreads to the rest of the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment