Thursday, August 12, 2010

Taking 5

I took a break from vampires today. It was beginning to feel like a chore every time I sat down to write so it was time to try something else for a while.

I ended up starting an outline for a werewolf story. Not the half man half beast werewolves but the ones that turn into actual wolves, maybe a little bigger than the average wolf. My wolves also retain their natural eye color, which makes them easier to discern from the real, pure blood wolves.

The problem is, my outlines could practically be read like a novel. They're crazy detailed and take a very long time to complete. So it'll keep me busy for a while. When I say detailed I mean detailed too, down to where people are sitting in a room or the color car that passes them on the highway.

I've tried to do it differently but gave up. Sometimes you just have a way of doing things and trying to change that is like trying to change a piece of yourself. Never a good idea.


In other news my cousin wants to start writing! It always excites me to be able to talk writing stuff with someone who actually cares, so there's something to look forward to.

Well that's it for tonight. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment